SweepStakes Coins Rules
Rules & License Agreement for DingDingDing Games
These Rules (“Rules”) governs the gameplay of all games located at www.DingDingDing.com (each, a “Game” and collectively, the “Games”). These rules incorporate by reference the license agreement between Living Pixels Studio, LLC (“Living Pixels,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) and you (“you” or “your”), the person who installs, accesses, uses, or interacts with any of the Games (“License Agreement”). A copy of the License Agreement is located at 530 Lytton ave. 2nd Floor, Palo Alto California, United States.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO PLAY THE GAMES, AND PURCHASES OR PAYMENTS DO NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU PLAY THE GAMES FOR FREE OR BY MAKING PURCHASES, THESE RULES APPLY.
Eligibility for Gameplay
You must create an account and register with Living Pixels (“Account”) to be eligible to participate in the Games. You must, at the time of registration: (i) be at least twenty one (21) years of age at time of account registration (or you must be at least twenty one (21) years of age if you are a legal resident of Alabama or Nebraska); and (ii) at all times abide by the terms of these Rules and the License Agreement. You are subject to the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside and/or from which you access the Games.
Sweepstakes are open ONLY to legal residents of the United States of America.
Sweepstakes are NOT OPEN to residents and people living in States of Nevada, Washington and Illinois (where prohibited by law).
You must create an account in order to enter Sweepstakes. Creating an account is free. There is no fee, cost or charge to create an account.
All Accounts are subject to our verification, as discussed in greater detail below. Automated Account creation and/or automated use is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to reject any Account registration and/or existing Account if we believe, in our sole determination, that the Account is fraudulent, misleading, contains incomplete information, or is being used in violation of these Rules or the conditions of the License Agreement.
Living Pixels makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in any of the Games, nor shall any person affiliated, or claiming affiliation with Living Pixels have authority to make any such representations or warranties. We do not intend for the Games to be used by persons under the age of twenty one or by persons in jurisdictions in which participation may be prohibited or restricted. You agree that the availability of the Games does not constitute an offer, solicitation, or invitation by us for the use of the Games in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited or restricted. You hereby agree that we are not liable to you if laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit your participation in any of the Games. If you open an Account and/or participate in the Games while located in a jurisdiction that prohibits such activities, your Account may be suspended or terminated. LIVING PIXELS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ACCESS TO THE GAMES TO ANYONE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
You can only register an Account in your own name; registration for persons other than yourself is not permitted. Only one (1) Account is allowed per person. If Living Pixels determines that you have registered more than one (1) Account, then you acknowledge and agree that, in addition to any other rights that Living Pixels may have, Living Pixels has the right to suspend or terminate your Account(s) and refuse any and all current or future use of the Games.
No Transfer. Your Account is not transferable. Under no circumstances shall you allow or permit any other person or third-party, including, without limitation, any person under the age of twenty one (21), to use or re-use your Account in such a way that may breach the standards or laws in any jurisdiction where you are located and/or are a resident, or where such other person is located and/or is a resident.
Right To Terminate. You may cancel your Account and terminate your ability to use the Games at any time by following the Account cancellation instructions within the applicable Game(s). Living Pixels may suspend or terminate Accounts, confiscate any Coins (defined below) in accordance with these Rules and applicable law, and/or refuse any and all current or future use of the Games (and access to all related entitlements), without notice and for any reason whatsoever including, without limitation, for violations of these Rules, illegal or improper use of an Account, or illegal or improper use of the Games. Living Pixels also reserves the right to suspend or terminate Accounts that have been inactive for one hundred eighty (180) days or longer. In the event that your Account is terminated or cancelled, you will have no further access to your Account or anything associated with it, including but not limited to any Coins stored in your Account. Users can lose their username, persona, and Coins in the Games because of Account termination or cancellation.
Depending on the Game you play, Free Coins, Purchased Coins, and/or SweepStakes Coins (collectively, “Coins”) are available during gameplay. The following rules pertain to your acquisition, use, and (if applicable) redemption of Coins:
Free Coins. When you initially register an Account with us, you will be awarded a number of free coins, i.e., coins for which you did not pay and which may be used to play the Games. From time to time, as determined by us, you will be provided with the opportunity to obtain additional free coins. No purchase or payment is required for you to obtain Free Coins. Free Coins have no cash value or redemption value, and can only be used for gameplay.
Purchased Coins. One or more of the Games may offer a pay-to-play option. If you participate in a pay-to-play Game, then any amounts that you pay for that Game will be converted into coins (“Purchased Coins”), and Purchased Coins can be used in gameplay.
Purchased Coins have no cash value and no redemption value, and are non-refundable once purchased. Purchased Coins can only be used in gameplay. Unused Purchased Coins will remain in your Account until they are used up; however, upon the termination of your Account for any reason, all Purchased Coins will be permanently removed from your Account and will automatically be deemed forfeited by you.
SweepStakes Coins. One or more of the Games may provide you with an opportunity to acquire SweepStakes Coins, i.e., coins that you did not purchase but were provided to you as a consequence of successful gameplay. Using SweepStakes Coins in gameplay does not increase your odds of winning.
SweepStakes Coins may be redeemed for cash or prizes, and are subject to the following terms:
· You understand and agree that SweepStakes Coins are licensed to you, and are not owned by you. SweepStakes Coins are subject to the terms of the License Agreement and your license and ability to use or possess SweepStakes Coins may be revoked by us for any reason at any time. You do not have, and will not acquire, any ownership or property rights in any SweepStakes Coins at any time.
· If you acquire any SweepStakes Coins, then you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable, and non-transferable license, which is revocable at will by Living Pixels without prior notice to you, to use the SweepStakes Coins for gameplay only. You are not permitted to transfer SweepStakes Coins between accounts or to other players of the Games unless such transfer is expressly permitted by Living Pixels, and Living Pixels reserves the right to deny such permission for any reason.
· The redemption (i.e., trade-in) value of SweepStakes Coins is determined in the sole and exclusive discretion of Living Pixels, and may be subject to change at any time for any reason without prior notice to you. You understand and agree that the redemption value of SweepStakes Coins may vary greatly, even dropping to a redemption value as low as $0. Any dollar amounts that may appear on SweepStakes Coins are for illustration purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect the actual redemption value of the SweepStakes Coins. We do not warrant, guarantee, or represent that SweepStakes Coins will have any particular redemption value, regardless of.
· The awards, including cash or prizes, made available to you for redeeming SweepStakes Coins will be determined in Living Pixels sole and exclusive discretion.
· Living Pixels reserves the right to add additional license terms restricting your use of SweepStakes Coins, and you will be notified of those additional terms (if any) by a posting at the affected Game, or by email, or both.
· Sweep Coin Requests. Sweepstakes Coins requests must only be made by the Player. Requests made by any other individual or any entity, will be declared invalid and the SweepStakes Coins will not be credited to the Player’s Account. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweeps, including but not limited to the use of any device to automate the SweepStakes Coins request/entry process, is prohibited and any requests/entries deemed by Sponsor, at its sole discretion, to have been submitted in a non-conforming manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted a request cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected request/entry will be deemed invalid.
· Displaying of sweep coin balance. The number of Sweepstakes Coins an Entrant has will be displayed in their User Account on the Site. The amount of Sweepstakes Coins to be allocated to Entrants can be changed at any time by the Sponsor at its sole discretion.
· Sweep Responsibility. Living Pixels Studio and DingDingDing.com is not responsible for lost/ incomplete/invalid/unintelligible or misdirected Sweepstakes Coins requests or allocations.
Using of SweepStakes Coins
Playing with SweepStakes Coins. Player with SweepStakes Coins can use those SweepStakes Coins to play Games on the Site for a chance to win additional Sweepstakes Coins. Sweepstakes Coins won through Game play may be considered eligible to be redeemed for prizes, subject to the rules for redemption.
Balance of SweepStakes Coins. The specific prizes available will be shown on the Site within the individual interface of each Game.
Price change. RTP change. DingDingDing reserves the right to change the prize win rates or odds/RTP of any of the Sweep Games at any time in DingDingDing’s sole discretion, but not during the operation of a specific Game or spin. A player can see the actual and any amended details of prize win rates and odds/ RTP within the individual interface of each Game. It is an Player’s responsibility to check the prize win rate on each occasion before they participate. The likelihood of getting a particular outcome are not based on an Player’s previous participation, time of participation or the level of participation e.g. if you win a prize, your chances of winning the next day would remain the same. RTP reflects the theoretical return across a large number of players over an extended period of time. RTP will vary on a game-bygame basis. The higher the RTP % the more likely it is that a User may become eligible to claim a prize.
Redemption for Prizes
Sweep Coin redemption is subject to the following terms:
· SweepStakes Coins redeemed for cash will be calculated and paid in U.S. dollars, and we reserve the right to restrict cash payments to the same method pf payment that you used to buy Purchased Coins. If you are located outside of the United States, then exchange fees may apply which will be deducted from any cash award paid to you.
· Only redeemable SweepStakes Coins may be redeemed. SweepStakes Coins acquired by Entrant by any method must first be played through in an applicable Sweeps Game at least once before such Sweepstakes Coins may be counted toward the minimum number of Sweepstakes Coins required for a Prize Redemption request.
· If a player wishes to claim request any Prize, entrant may do so by clicking on the “Redeem” button on the site menu option.
· Redemption sweep value. Entrants whom accumulate and maintain 50 or more qualifying Sweepstakes Coins associated with their User Account may elect to accept a Cash Prize by following the redemption method steps on dingdingding.com while logged in. Such qualifying Users may claim a Cash Prize corresponding to $1.00 USD for each qualifying SweepStakes Coins User chooses to redeem. Consequently, an Entrant’s User Account must have a minimum balance of at least 50 qualifying SweepStakes Coins before any Cash Prize may be claimed by User. DingDingDing may charge a fee for processing of redemptions, in DingDingDing’s sole discretion. Such fee if applicable shall not exceed the reasonably estimated costs of the payment processing.
· Redeeming SweepStakes Coins as gift cards. Entrants whom accumulate and maintain 50 or more qualifying SweepStakes Coins associated with their User Account may elect to accept a Gift Card Prize by following the redemption method steps on the Site while logged in. Such qualifying Users may claim a Gift Card Prize corresponding to $1.00 USD for each qualifying Sweep Coin player chooses to redeem. Consequently, an Entrant’s User Account must have a minimum balance of at least 50 qualifying Sweepstakes Coins before any Gift Card Prize may be claimed by User. DingDingDing may charge a fee for processing of redemptions, in DingDingDing’s sole discretion. Such fee if applicable shall not exceed the reasonably estimated costs of the payment processing.
· Prior to providing any award (including any cash award) to you, we reserve the right to verify your identity, your age, location, and method of payment receipt. We may also implement additional verification procedures to detect/avoid fraudulent activity. We reserve the right to delay providing an award to you until all of our verification requirements have been fulfilled to our satisfaction. If you do not timely provide requested verification information to us, then you will forfeit your SweepStakes Coins. Any decision made by us regarding verification will be final and binding.
· As described above, we do not guarantee that the redemption value of SweepStakes Coins will be or remain consistent, and we reserve the right to modify the redemption value of SweepStakes Coins at any time.
· You are responsible for the payment of any taxes or fees (such as income taxes, VAT, etc.) that may be imposed upon you by regulation or law as a consequence of receiving a prize. We are not responsible for any foreign exchange transaction fees, charges, or costs that may be incurred as a result of any Sweep Coin redemption.
· We reserve the right to void the redemption of SweepStakes Coins if we believe, in our sole discretion, that your possession of SweepStakes Coins was the result of error (such as a software error or malfunction), theft, fraud, or a violation of any of these Rules or the License Agreement.
· Redeeming as cash prize. When you choose to redeem for real money you acknowledge and agree that it may take up to ten (14) days to process the payment into our nominated payment mechanism. Payments of over USD$2,500 may require a longer processing time due to bank clearance, security and fraud checks and may also be paid in more than one lump sum.
· New York and Florida. Players who reside in New York or Florida, the maximum amount for which a prize can be redeemed is limited to USD$5,000. Amounts in excess of USD$5,000 will not redeemed to residents of New York or Florida.
· DAILY REDEMPTION LIMITS: DAILY REDEMPTION OF PRIZES IS LIMITED TO A TOTAL OF $2,000.
· MONTHLY REDEMPTION LIMITS: MONTHLY REDEMPTION OF PRIZES IS LIMITED TO A TOTAL OF $12,500! WINNINGS OVER $12,500 WILL NOT BE REDEEMED AND CAN NOT BE CARRIED OVER TO NEXT MONTH, CONSIDERED FORFEIT AND HAVE NO VALUE.
· CAPPED REDEMPTION LIMIT: WHEN YOU REACH 2,000 SWEEPSTAKES COINS, YOU MUST REDEEM YOUR WINNINGS IN ORDER TO CONTINUE PLAYING AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTIONS. YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE BLOCKED UNTIL YOU REDEEM YOUR WINNINGS.
· Charge Backs. In the event one or more of an Entrant’s purchases on the Site is subject to a charge back, all pending redemptions will be cancelled, no further prize redemptions will be allowed, and User’s Account may be suspended or terminated in the sole discretion of DingDingDing.com.
Verification and Confirmation of Potential Winners
1. Verification process. Potential Sweepstakes winners are subject to verification by DingDingDing.com or DingDingDing.com representative (in any manner it may choose) and the decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. A player is not a winner of any prize, even if the online screen indicates they are, unless and until the Player’s eligibility and the potential winning play has been verified and the Entrant has complied with these sweepstakes rules and been notified that verification is complete. DingDingDing.com is not required to accept screenshots or other purported evidence of winning, and Player’s internal validation process shall solely control.
1.1 Potential Prize. Potential prize winners must comply with these Sweeps Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
1.2 Affidavit. A potential prize winner may be required to sign and return to DingDingDing, an affidavit/ declaration of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in-order to claim his/her prize (if applicable).
1.3 Return of affidavit. if the potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to properly execute and return the affidavit/declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), fails to comply with these Sweeps Rules or if the prize or prize notification is 50 returned as undeliverable, that potential winner forfeits the prize.
Release of Liability
In consideration of us permitting you to play a Game, you hereby agree that neither Living Pixels nor any of Living Pixels’ officers, directors, managers, agents, affiliates, representatives, designees, attorneys, accountants, or other personnel that supply services to Living Pixels (collectively, “Released Parties” and each a “Released Party”) will be liable to you for any claims or causes of action arising from or related to the Games, your use or inability to use the Games, or any matter whatsoever involving the Games. The foregoing release is intended to be interpreted as broadly as possible under applicable law, and is intended by us and you to cover all issues, controversies, and occurrences that arise from or relate to the Games in any manner. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOREGOING RELEASE THEN YOU MUST NOT ACCESS, PLAY, OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY GAME.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This paragraph limits the liabilities of all of the Released Parties. You acknowledge and agree that Living Pixels would not offer you the opportunity to play in any of the Games unless it and the other Released Parties could rely on the limitations described in this paragraph. In no event will any Released Party be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, consequential, or punitive damages, such as lost revenue, loss of profits (except for fees due and owing to Living Pixels), savings, or other indirect or contingent eventbased economic loss arising out of or in connection with the Games, even if a party has been advised of the possibility of such damages; however, reasonable attorneys’ fees awarded to us (as described below) and your indemnification obligations shall not be limited by the foregoing limitation. Except for the foregoing exceptions, all claims or causes of action pursued by you in relation to or arising from the Games, regardless of the form of any such action(s) and whether in contract, tort, indemnification, or negligence, shall be limited solely to the amount of fees paid by you to Living Pixels for Purchased Coins or $500, whichever is less. The foregoing limitations shall apply even if the foregoing remedies fail of their essential purpose; however, the limitations shall not apply to the extent that such limitations are prohibited under applicable law. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THEN YOU MUST NOT ACCESS, PLAY, OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY GAME.
Last Modified: April 1st, 2023